Friday, February 6, 2009

new creations






Ok it has come to my attention that I am VERY bad about updating my blog! what's a girl to do?? Life up here gets away from me alot of times, with 4 kids I never know what will happen next! But I am hard at work busy making things, and I am gonna make a better effort at getting in here to keep this blog up to snuff! Here are some pics of my newest creations! spring sheep and lamb are available in my wsoapp shoppe February 7th.

I am still working on a few things and will be posting more soon!
Have a great night, and come back by for my updates...I promise they will be here!
Have a good Night!

4 comments:

Sunshines*Creations said...

Hi Mindy....
these guys are too cute. I love the little chicks... good luck with them...

Kaela

mindy said...

thanks kaela, I wish they were selling! but when it is my turn, it will be my turn!!

thanks for being so sweet all the time!
mindy

Phillane E'lee said...

adorable my friend. You just keep creating. The Lord is refreshing you and creating in you something wonderful.
Hugs,Pea

mindy said...

Thank you sweet pea!
it is hard during that waiting time!! I know that ALL things work together for good to those who love HIM....and so I wait. But at least I can wait with great people like you and all my other wonderful friends!!